Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 Days of Christmas- Day 9

Ok...I've been slacking...here's Day 9...A soft neutral eye with a red lip. I actually did this look for one of the monthly Black Opal contest, so I'm cheating. However, I think its still perfect for the holidays
 

I'm a sucker for a good thick wing liner...


The theme was retro glam....winged liner and red lips were a requirement. So, of course I automatically thought Marilyn Monroe-esque


See that trick in the corner?? With the white shadow and thin black shadowy line going down twd the cheekbone? I learned that Marilyn's makeup artist used this trick to widen the eye, and to make her bottom lashes appear thicker and fanned out. Nevertheless, the "trick" didn't give that illusion on me; rather, its just looks adorbs lol  


See ya!



 

No comments: