Flyy Faced & Broke

Put your BEAT face forward...but within your budget :)

Pages

  • Home
  • Flyy Faced Fan Page

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Photoshoot Continued....

Posted by Unknown at 1:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: makeup artist, makeup lovers, makeupartist, MUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Product Review: Maybeline's Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Painted Purple & Wet n Wild's Coloricon 8 pan palette in Drinking a Glass of Shine
    Let me start by saying that I was very proud of this eye last night! Jesus be a crease brush! lol k...that's outta the way.... Any make...
  • Couple of Changes & Featuring Faces
    Hola, chicas. Couple of things...I've changed the blogs layout & rearranged some things. Still getting use to this & I haven...
  • 12 Days of Christmas-Day 4 and LA Girl's Pro Concealer
    And Day 4 is simple.... Some Copper/Burnt Orange and Purple love... Good earthy colors <3 I'm digging purple lips lately ...
  • First Featured Face and She is Looking Fierce!!!!
    So the first featured face is a woman I know pretty well...the one....the only... Antoinette Teena Marie Watson-Matthews...MY MOMMY!!!! :) ...
  • Product Review: Oil Control- ELF SHINE ERASERS for $1 @ target with MAC PREP & PRIME FINISHING POWDER
    Not wearing much face today...concealer, eyeliner, blush, mascara & lipstick.... but of course I'm still getting uber oily under thi...
  • For Full and Light Coverage Wearers: Revlon's ColorStay and Nearly Naked Foundation
       If you couldn't tell by now, I am a full coverage chick; meaning, I want/need my foundation to conceal more and last me for yrs in on...
  • Cotton Candy Eye
    Just Dabbling in my ELF palette
  • 12 Days of Christmas- Day 7
    Day 7 is nothing spectacular...However, it will most likely be the face I actually wear on Christmas. It's super easy, Plain Jane with ...
  • Looks & Looking Forwarding! :)
    Hey there! lol So, I've been taking a lil break from blogging over the holidays obviously. But, my brushes are still busy of course.:)...
  • 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1....I'm BACK!
    WELL HELLO THERE!!!!! I have been so neglectful and for that I apologize!! :( I could give a whole sob story of why I've been M.I.A., bu...

Blog Archive

Follow me!

Chronicles of a broke MAKEUP ADDICT

Unknown
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search This Blog

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.